Saturday, October 13, 2007

Derry excursion

Derry was quiet intresting city to visit. It was a early wake and we headed to bus station about 8.30 am. We founded yourselfs in Derry few hours later and managed to find some information about places to visit. Mainly we were looking for murals, that Derry is also famous about, and we managed even to be there when cuban ambassor opened one in ceremony, it was weird.. :S




Next three weeks are going to be mad. A lot of work in one multimedia course, that I have never study before. I don't really know why I choose it, but it's quiet intresting anyway. Basicly in three weeks we have to do with my friend multimedia project, in software that I have never used before :D If you are intrested you can look your project development in our webpage http://csc3410708.pbwiki.com/

3 comments:

Sebastián Ortega said...

I will take a look in your project page...

tsipi said...

in process, like my sudokus.. :S

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!