Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Last Wednesday was halloween. It is kinda big thing in UK, I really don't appreciate it so much. But anyway, maassa maan tavalla, so we had to dress up. I didn't have anything to dress few hours before the party, I was ready not to go anywhere. Sarah had an idea, that I should wear a girls cloths:S Well it wasn't so bad idea, so I loaned some clothes from Sarah. Dress, top and some make up.. :D ready to go

Party itself was really nice. Everybody had dressed and having good time. We missed fireworks that were at city center but I didn't even wanted to see it so no problem. Pictures are in facebook, I don't care upload them twice...


Life in Belfast is so normal now that I have started to want travel around UK. Me and Sebastian reserved flight tickets to Edinburgh, capital of Scotland, two weeks from now. We are staying there almoust a week, I think it's enough time to see the city. Some chance at least.

No comments: