Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So what's the craic like hi?


After the first few days shocks, it was time, actually a pint time. I live in Elms Village, which is largest accommodation that QUB offers, guess about 2000 residents. Mainly 11 residents in on floor sharing everything. Anyway, I met some Swede pals from grant house, guaranteed fun :D
Belfast is famous of it's pubs(not the reason why I came here :D) and I can confirm that information :D We have been in some pubs, like in five, and all of em' have been great. cheers! Today I tried also montain climbing in PEC(Physical Education Center) and it was a lot of fun. My climbing technic is not yet very good so it was hard sport. PEC offers great possibility to do all kind of sports.
The first week went fast, learning habits and local english. Really really hard to understand when some local lad talks. But it's better every day :) Just throw the ice braker, what's the craic hi! :D Local lads are really warm and nice, first impression of Belfast is really good. Next week the first semester will start, I can't wait to see what's the craic is in QUB. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swedish pals, guanrenteed fun? hmm...